Soundboard Construction

Soundboard Construction
Adirondack Spruce - the redheaded stepchild of the Luthier world

Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm running out of cool titles! Oh wait, rosette me - rosette me not.

So you decided to stick around and see if I actually stood up to my promise of writing again soon?  Well I'm actually surprised I got around to it one day later...  Shhhh, my wife doesn't know I'm goofing off on the computer while she's watching the baby downstairs - I have to type quick!

So the rosette from the underworld - well friends, it was not easy but I don't think rosettes are intended to be easy, they're intended to challange and inspire.  Uh oh, busted - well looks like I won't be able to finish it tonight.  My wife says "Hi!" to everyone.  I guess I'll try to pick up where I left off tomorrow.  Bis bald Freunde.

No comments:

Post a Comment