Soundboard Construction

Soundboard Construction
Adirondack Spruce - the redheaded stepchild of the Luthier world

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My thumb hurts!

Wow, I'm glad to see the site's had so many hits!  We're up to over a thousand!  Sorry I've been slow to post, it's largely due to the fact that I pretty much caught up with where I am on the guitar and I haven't had much time to work on it recently.  Though, I did get the back braces curved, glued, shaped, and I'm almost finished sanding!  I will have to post some pictures soon.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with me and I'd appreciate a collective "aaawwww" for skinning the knuckle of my thumb trying to get a generator started.  Ok, ready, 1, 2, 3...  AAAAWWWWW.

WOW, thanks, I already feel better.  Catch you soon, peace out home slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment